Thursday, March 25, 2010

Omarr is the new volunteer at the City Arts Factory in downtown Orlando

I have always posted my photos and new show information. Today I am going in a different direction and posting something about another photographer's work being displayed at the City Arts Factory. I went to apply for a volunteer position when I saw this great exhibit. Curt Littlecott from Nu Visions in Photography has an amazing show going on right now in a side room at the City Arts Factory. His lighting is incredible. I suggest any working photographer in the Central Florida area go see the work. It will be well worth your time and a great investment for lighting and printing education. All it costs is your time. This is the first time I am not posting a photo. I can't wait to see the work again. Sweet!
Omarr A. Otero
http://www.omarrphotography.com/
407.327.4128
Where beauty meets creativity

No comments:


Where Beauty Meets Creativity...

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog